Terms & Conditions
Thank you for taking the time to read out terms and conditions (below). If you have any questions please contact us and one of our friendly staff will assist you.
– St Helena Cruises
St Helena island tours
1. We do not refund if you change your mind or are unable to come on the day or night booked,
but a credit voucher will be issued if suitable notice is given.
2. No refund is paid for “no show” passengers.
3. All tours will be rescheduled to suit your convenience if the weather conditions are unsuitable.
Private group charters
1. A deposit of the full charter fee is required within seven (7) days to confirm the booking. This is a nonrefundable if the client cancels the trip.
2. A further deposit of at least half the estimated catering cost, plus all extras (e.g. Disc jockey, water activities etc.) is to be paid at least one (1) month prior to departure.
3. Final numbers are to be given and the balance of catering to be paid for at least one (1) week prior to departure.
4. Any bar tab is to be paid at the end of the charter by cash, cheque or credit card.
5. If, due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. bad weather), a trip must be postponed, we will reschedule at your convenience.
November/December special conditions
1. Minimum group size for a private charter is seventy (70) passengers.
2. All payments to be finalized at least three (3) weeks prior to departure.
3. All payments are non-refundable if the client cancels the trip.
4. If the client cancels the booking the full quoted cost is payable.
1. We do not refund if you change your mind or are unable to come on the day or night booked, but a credit voucher will be issued if suitable notice is given.
2. Second ticket is to be of equal value or less.
3. Offers valid for full priced tickets only.
4. Offers are not valid for Gift Vouchers.
5. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
we reserve the right to change, add or modify the terms and conditions with out notice.