Moreton Bay Investigators – More Info
This participatory programme is conducted by one teacher and one actor-in-role, using drama conventions and navigational tasks to encourage students to consider the importance of exploration. The programme uses role and practical tasks to make the historical events accessible.
Year 2 – 4
Minimum 1 class.
This is a half day participatory program.
Departure and return: Manly
Learning Experiences Students participate in:
- Investigative problem solving
- listening to stories of the past
- interpreting physical and documentary evidence to learn about the past
- considering changes in the world and the impact of these changes
- considering changes in technology and the impact of these changes
- making inferences
- communicating ideas and experiences with others
Teachers will be given suggested follow up material